We help our clients grow their toplines not only in fast changing markets but also mature markets either through innovation, pricing or by marketing and selling their products more effectively and efficiently. In other words, we help answer questions like “How shall we compete in this business?” by looking to achieve positive outcomes taking account of the business unit’s market sector, competitor, customer and product or service.
We help our clients not only to identify but also encourage them to own the strategy and tactics that will enable the business unit to achieve the vision and objectives set in the corporate strategy, the resources that are required, how they will be obtained, the main milestones that need to be met, those that are responsible for causing each milestone to occur and the risks and external factors that need to be under review.
Examples of important areas in supporting clients are:
- The ability to execute the marketing strategy across digital channels.
- Enable more relevant customer propositions by better design customer segmentation approaches.
- Embed the importance of and introduce mechanisms for customer loyalty.
- Enabling clients to make higher returns on decisions they make.
- Optimising marketing process, whether it is in the productivity of the sales force or the execution of direct marketing campaigns.
As part of our work we get involved in a range of customer research techniques, both qualitative (e.g. analysing factual information) and quantitative (e.g. analysing large data sets).