Appointing a permanent IT Director or IT Manager may not always be easy for our clients. They may not know where or how to start the process, it may be time consuming or it may be seen as a costly commitment especially when it is not clear what benefits will actually be achieved.
As our clients’ businesses develop, the need for introducing new processes and systems increases. Our model is structured in such a way that our clients get to use as much or as little of the management services without the financial strain of committing to a five or six figure salary. At the same time our clients are able to forge a relationship with our experts, who are able to bridge the gap between the senior management and technical implementation teams.
Our client can boast benefits such as reducing risk by bringing into the organisation outside expertise, improved operational efficiency and increased production and efficient communication and planning.
Our expertise is diverse and examples of what we cover include the management of:
- Aligning of enterprise architecture (applications and infrastructure) to business processes
- Online presence and social media
- IT Audit
- IT policy, procedures and standards
- Development of an IT function
- Development and direction of personnel
- Compliance and security
- Business continuity and disaster recovery
- System review
- Supplier review